Monday 17 September 2012

Books reading.to review

http://api.ning.com/files/dD1Pt02wsk7mirSs9aLcbOc57c3nB3CrgkXT0opysnS*wxI5LHh5BjCmqGTPDKlWA8Uvs*pZ70wRyMO76zcwz8qFKd7LFBwh/atomicsummer_Th.jpg atomic Summer By Elaine D Walsh :)




Cover for 'Love Seen From Hell'  Love Seen From Hell By John Emil Augustine


i will be reading these this week and doing reviews on them but i have a busy two weeks as have my first assigment due So need to do that before i can these but im hoping to have them done byy the weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee!

    Just saw your post on Book Blogs, and decided to follow you.
    Hope you can stop by my blog and eventually enter my giveaway!

    Andreia @ tyrony.com

    PS. Love the your colourful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found you through Book Blogs and I'm now your newest follower! I hope you are having a lovely weekend! Stop by for a visit sometime if you get the chance. :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete